• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a pre bent brake line kit for a 98 classic Cherokee

98liftedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
From what I was told you can buy a copper pre bent kit for about $100. I've looked all over. I sure can't find it. A few nights back my brake line popped. The rest of my brake lines are not that good. Any ideas on a source? A link would be great. Have a good one guys

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

From the brake lines I've done in the past copper seems to be easy to work with for all those small bands to get into place. I saw a lot of kits for stainless steel. I have a abs though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Try Napa but I don't think you will find them.
We started selling what is called the EZ Fit NiCopp kits.
But all I can find online is the one for Chevy/GMC trucks.
I would still call to be sure.

They don't use copper on brake lines, they are either steel or stainless steel.

I should have said they don't use "soft" copper, the other lines are nickel copper.

Looks like Rock Auto still has some OEM mopar lines leftover in stock. Not sure if those PNs will work with ABS though.

88f7c20bfa0c7ffb4da135391ef8b976.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

thanks for the link. I got a 25 foot roll of break line off Amazon. to make myself spend little time and save some money.
Is there a way to bypass the ABS system? I was thinking for future modifications might be easier just to get it out of the way.

thanks for the link. I got a 25 foot roll of break line off Amazon. to make myself spend little time and save some money.
Is there a way to bypass the ABS system? I was thinking for future modifications might be easier just to get it out of the way.
Yes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back