• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa M&G

luvdlions

NAXJA Forum User
We should have another Yucaipa Meet & Greet. It's been a long time since the last one.

Maybe Sunday, November 16th @ Big Cheese Pizza.

My reasoning:

Most people are off Sunday.
They have all of the NFL games on.
They have Pizza, sandwiches, appetizers, including jalapeno poppers (my fav)
They have games for the kids, including bumper cars
and they have BEER TOWERS. :yelclap:

How 'bout it? Maybe we can plan a Mojave road trip while we are there.

Saturday night, November 15th might be better. I just remember my daughter has a cheer competition Sunday.

My son has a football playoff game Saturday. So I will probably be there Saturday night anyway.

man i would love to make this one, then we can continue the shenanigans at skwerly's place afterwards? :D

i'll try to make this. either day works for me.

in-my jeeps actually driveable...

I was at Big Chese yesterday for the games. I booked us tables for 30 people Saturday the 15th from 5:00pm to ?

Do you guys mind if a new guy jumps in? I am a teacher at the 9th grade campus and live in Forest Falls. I have been trying to find some XJ locals to go 4 wheelin with.

lookin foward to meetin ya,,, Kevin

Do you guys mind if a new guy jumps in? I am a teacher at the 9th grade campus and live in Forest Falls. I have been trying to find some XJ locals to go 4 wheelin with.

Back