• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB-99XJ Passenger side mirror--GLASS ONLY

IndyXJ

Member #1314
I need the mirror glass on my passenger side mirror. I would assume 97-01 will work. Mine is non-heated, don't know if that matters or not. My glass fell off in a car wash like 2 years ago, lol.:roflmao:

Thanks!
B

Find a good glass shop.

I bought one from the local glass shop for $10.:thumbup:

Course, my BIL owns the glass shop, but I don't think he really gave me much of a break.

But does it have the same attributes of an automotive mirror as opposed to just a mirror? For a laugh, I'll run by the dealership and see what they charge if they even have that as a stand alone piece without buying the whole mirror assembly.
Thanks!

I pretty sure you can get replacement glass from Advance Auto. I know we carry universal cut-to-fit mirror glass, but I seem to remember ordering a specific mirror (glass only) for a customer not too long ago.

IndyXJ said:
But does it have the same attributes of an automotive mirror as opposed to just a mirror? For a laugh, I'll run by the dealership and see what they charge if they even have that as a stand alone piece without buying the whole mirror assembly.
Thanks!

Yeah, he had to order it. They deal with auto glass too. I got the "Objects in this mirror are closer than they apperar" and everything. It's an actual side mirror. I'm guessing the dealer will only sell the whole shabang.

Back