• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yard Sale in So Cal

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Don't beat me up since this is for So Cal and not the rest of the list. Short notice I know. I have collected several Jeep parts and other items over the years. I am going to have yard sale on Saturday July 31st so if any one wants to swing by e-mail me for the address. Starting at 7:30am or do. [email protected]

Uh, he has everything.........

its like a MOPAR shop... probably has more parts than the dealership... :clap:

zjmikey said:
Uh, he has everything.........

its like a MOPAR shop... probably has more parts than the dealership... :clap:
Yup, I've seen part of it and heard storries that if you were really determined you could build a whole cherokee from the spare parts he's got.

I got a bunch of used stock stuff, used WJ front twin piston caliper sets and used machined rotors, some new stuff like cargo trays, 84-96 front bumper guards, 95-96 cruise control kits, 97-01 heater cores, just a whole bunch of stuff including the usual furniture and household things.

Ah what the hell.

2228 Raleigh Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)645-9599 hm

tcm glx said:
Interested in the brakes, how much?

Used loaded calipers (pads, calipers, adapters, and hardware) say $40 and if you want some machined WJ rotors (you have to redrill the bolt pattern) for $50 total.

Hey Mike,

Sorry I couldn't make it out there today. But I'd be interested in the cruise control for my 96, if you still have it. Wish I'd known you had that when I was looking around your garage.

xjohnnyc said:
Hey Mike,

Sorry I couldn't make it out there today. But I'd be interested in the cruise control for my 96, if you still have it. Wish I'd known you had that when I was looking around your garage.

I gots lots o stuff. No problem just let me know. I have a few left. We can either ship it or bring it somewhere or to someone.

Mike, Save a set of rotors/calipers for me..

do you have any of the newer akibono style??

Back