• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 4dr Sport

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
I hope you are all doing well. I am selling my Jeep. Would take a late model XJ as a partial. Please click the CL list for pics. If a Member is interested let me know. I am just looking for a fair price its negotiable.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4805744010.html

Thats right guys. , I am selling my 1998 Jeep Cherokee sport. As my kids have gotten older, we are busy with sports and other things. We have only driven it a few times the last couple years. Someone should enjoy it. Runs great, starts right up. I just got new Tags from DEQ. It's the HO 6Litre. AW4 automatic. The long arm lift makes it ride nice. I took out the carpet. I put down a layer for Dyna-mat, then Dyna-pad, then plastic liner. It really reduces the road noise for a lifted Cherokee. Keeps it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. D30 up front, D44 in the rear. ARB Lockers front and rear. Chromalloy axles all around. 35" Goodyear MTR's with a full size spare lots and lots of tread left. Full Hybrid Cage with Rocker replacements installed professionally by SWAG off-road. Great roof rake for camping gear. It's a 4 door with power locks and windows. All Windows work, they are a little slow. I manually lock the locks. Warn Power plant winch. See the list below for everything. Gets decent gas mileage. I can drive from Beaverton to Naches Washington on one take of gas.

6 inch full traction 4 link long arm lift
6 inch Big Off road leaf springs
JKS quick Disconnects
Stainless brakes lines all around.
Alloy USA Chromalloy front Axle Shafts
Currie correct Link steering
Trail Defense Diff cover in front
4.88 Yukon gears front and rear. ( D30 up front, D44 in the rear)
ARB Air Lockers Front and Rear, with Dash mounted switches.
Nitro Chromalloy shafts in the rear.
Full Boxed steel bumpers front and rear with Tow Points, 2inch receiver in the rear.
Warn Power Plant winch, great for Airing up tires, rafts, or pulling out a friend.
Full Hybrid cage, ready for 5 point harnesses. With Cage in place you can still have passengers in the back, or fold down the rear seat if you choose.
All Metal 3 core radiator.
C-roc Steering box brace and brackets
Vision-X Rock lights, you can turn them on, or set them to strobe or follow your music if you choose. Great for night trips.
Cobra CB
Stereo with AUX port for Phones / MP3. All speakers work great.

I also have the following I would like to send with the Jeep if you want them.
Full set of Doors, same color as jeep. I was going to make half doors, but never got around to it.
An extra hood, I wanted to make a induction cowl hood.
A belly pan, skid plate. Made from 1/4inch steel, to protect the bottom.
A set of rear disc brakes, from a Grand Cherokee. Backing plate and all if you would like to install them.
Set of front axels and probably rear too for spares.

The AC in the jeep is not working. It has a brand new compressor, just needs to have a vacuum put on the system so its charged. The Swing away tire carrier is currently off. I purchased a new hub from Iron Pig off road, I just have not installed it. It will come with the jeep.

Asking 8k or best offer,

Thanks

Bummer Dave! I hope to see you back on the horse down the road..

Keep in touch:patriot:

Dave I love your rig.

I hate to see you go.

I hope you get a Cherokee in part trade and poke your head in from time to time.

I hope to see you around man!!

Wish you would have posted this a couple months ago, I would have snatched it up!

I sent a friend the link, he may be interested.... Glws

Dave have someone looking for a new rig... pointed him in your direction.

Sorry to see you have to let this go. Sad day

Back