• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: XJ fenders with TJ flares for stock XJ fenders

NJblackdeath4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I got TJ flares on the front of my XJ. I want stock XJ fenders and flares so if anyone has a set of stock fenders in black and wants TJ flares already installed I'll trade you straight up.

flares2.jpg

flares1.jpg

I got TJ flares on the front of my XJ. I want stock XJ fenders and flares so if anyone has a set of stock fenders in black and wants TJ flares already installed I'll trade you straight up.

flares2.jpg

flares1.jpg

Not to change the subject, but how do you like your new MT/R's with Kevlar??? I am a Service Manager at a Goodyear Auto Service Center, we've only sold one set thus far, so I'm curious as to how they perform. I want them for mine!

--Jon

Bump

keep0njeepin0n, they look the same now as they did in that picture a year ago. I can barely see the wear in them. Sorry I never saw your question

If anyone wants em but doesn't have stock black flares I'll take $100

i have a set from my old 96, fronts are neatly trimmed already, to clear 33's

just under a 2 hour drive but I'll sell em for 25 plus shipping for all 4.....can't be much to ship if I just tape them up and slap a sticker on it, USPS loves me

:thumbup:

By "all 4" I assume you mean the flares.

Do you have whole fenders? If you do I'll take em.

Back