• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

Anyone got some space for a small tent on saturday night?

Don't think I can get out there before then, but I'd like to at least catch some campfire & beer time with y'all.

We're splitting our tent site with RoyalXJ, but I'm certain we could find room. Hell we could fit your a small tent inside ours. Come on out, been wondering where you were.

Just saw your post, Adam. Your opinion still matters to some. Thanks for making some good points. Member or not, hopefully we see you again on the trails.

Food for thought :cheers:

I'm still out there wheeling, just not as much at RC.

HuPm59p.png

Booked a room near RC and the clerk mentioned that most of the hotels rooms were going to a "scout" crowd. This has me wondering if our XJs will be outnumbered as well as the trails?

Booked a room near RC and the clerk mentioned that most of the hotels rooms were going to a "scout" crowd. This has me wondering if our XJs will be outnumbered as well as the trails?

i doubt there are enough running Scouts in the entire eastern US to outnumber our XJs lol

The fam and I will be arriving at Twin Grove tomorrow afternoon/evening and will be staying in one of the Yurts. I hope to hook up with some of you Friday night

Where's everyone at? Are there groups that meet up in the morning at the trail head? We ended up running with some locals today. Had a great time, but wondering if NECFest is still on.

Where's everyone at? Are there groups that meet up in the morning at the trail head? We ended up running with some locals today. Had a great time, but wondering if NECFest is still on.

We saw you go by today. That was part of us broken down at the bottom of 32 in the NE property. Get to the park by 8:30am tomorrow morning, and find Adam with the amber-fire colored XJ. He has all the registration info. What hotel are you staying at?

Back