• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Announcement

Lynn

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the official announcement about Rausch Creek's new website, from Mark Lecher, one of the park's officers:

Good day all.

Well, the subject of this email says a lot. First of all, let me take this opportunity to thank Monique and Michael from Raging Pixels for doing a wonderful job with the new Rausch Creek Off-Road Park web site. Yeah-- We have a new web site!! Once you finish reading this message, please go to www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org and check out our new site. Please pass this information on to your members as well.

What is on the site? Well, we have ALL the information that you need to know about the park. We have the membership and information forms ready for download. We have the up to date maps (which seem to change every week as we cut new trails) and we have links to the pictures that many have taken at the park. There is also a calendar on the site to help you plan your club's outing to the park. If you have something planned and are not on the calendar please let us know and we will get you on there. There is much more on the site, but I will spoil the fun of you finding it all. Please surf on over to our site so you can get the information you need to wheel at the park!

Oh yeah, I mentioned MUD in the subject...... Well, after a lot of hunting, Lynn found some mud in the park and we made a trail through it. Don't worry, we are still treading lightly. For your members who like the soggy stuff, we have a trail that they will love. It is in very close proximity to the rock creek trail on the west side of the park, so be sure to check it out next time you are there, the area will keep all the folks happy and entertained for a while.

For those who have been following the development of the park will know that the winter was rough and it was virtually impossible for us to get down to the west property for a few months. Well, we are making up for lost time and we have a number of new trails open for your enjoyment now. We continue to scout new trails, and we are beginning to do some maintenance on the current trails-- you know, take out some of the trees that the Hummers and Full Size guys are having trouble driving around..... We are always looking for helpers to work at the park, so if you know anyone wanting to lend a hand and get to know the park, let us know.

Once again-- thanks to all the clubs who continue to support the park. Bruce, Lynn and myself appreciate your continued efforts. We look forward to seeing you all in the woods!!

Regards,
Mark Lecher
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park

Back