• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day Trip?

Victor S.

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Since I did some suspension work to our XJ over the winter months, I'm looking to do a day trip to Rausch on May 1st. Will be doing greens and some blues. Anyone want to join is welcome.

Victor

Pulled the trigger back on Friday for a new gas tank skid (IRO - gotta support the sponsors) and a set of the Circle S rear bumper brackets.

With a little luck, I'll be rolling into Rausch for this run with new armor out back...

Pulled the trigger back on Friday for a new gas tank skid (IRO - gotta support the sponsors) and a set of the Circle S rear bumper brackets.

With a little luck, I'll be rolling into Rausch for this run with new armor out back...

Cool. Those Circle S brackets require some cutting in the rear. We run them also.

I have a sawzall, two grinders, a Dremel, and a couple hacksaws. I think I can handle that.

Due to someone's dumb luck (mine). I'm not going to make it. Had picked up a used front diff and the person told me that it had 3.55 gears. Pulled the cover off, come to find out it has 4.88.s. So needless to say. I have to regear and the jeep will not be ready by the first. Sorry guys.

Due to someone's dumb luck (mine). I'm not going to make it. Had picked up a used front diff and the person told me that it had 3.55 gears. Pulled the cover off, come to find out it has 4.88.s. So needless to say. I have to regear and the jeep will not be ready by the first. Sorry guys.
Yes it will. I have faith.

Right. It's not the first just yet!

Any updates?

Got my brackets painted, and the skidplate arrived last Saturday. Hoping to maybe work on installing them this weekend, if the stars align (if not, certainly they'll be in by NACFest).

No problem, hope you get it fixed without too much trouble.

Well, it was worth a shot. See you guys at the Fest then.

Back