• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants to...

Blues on Thursday sounds good. Ever try "Krawling for Kops" (Blue)? Been thinking it might be worth a look...

Figure I'll be part of the green-biased groups if we have anyone new coming with near-stock rigs or minimal trail experience, but there's usually room to slip a blue or two into that without getting folks in over their heads...

Not sure yet. It depends if I can repair my frame. If I can I'll run stupid stuff. But if not I'll probably stick to blues/blacks

Blues on Thursday sounds good. Ever try "Krawling for Kops" (Blue)? Been thinking it might be worth a look...

Figure I'll be part of the green-biased groups if we have anyone new coming with near-stock rigs or minimal trail experience, but there's usually room to slip a blue or two into that without getting folks in over their heads...

My planned group is mixed. I like blues. My other buddy with tj just installed a atlas. And likely will want blacks. And they my co pilot finally has his own rig. So his first time actually driving. So mostly green for him

Since so much was changed on our Jeep, Thursday is a shake down run of greens and blues. Friday and Saturday depends on how well it did on Thursday.

Last edited:
The usual greens and blues until I can get a tow rig. Still need to drive it back.

Knowing it's got to get you home is a great motivator to up one's driving skills.

What's your friend going to be driving, Groot?

Sounds good.

93 on 33s? We'll have him shooting blues by the end of the first day... :)

Run what over the weekend,

Probably gonna due blue/blacks Thursday, then blacks Friday and maybe a little stupid stuff Saturday.

STROKER
You already know who I follow.
Down for anything but come Saturday I wanna send it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You already know who I follow.
Down for anything but come Saturday I wanna send it!

So you're bringing a box for all the parts that break or fall off? :D

I'll be most likely be running our WJ, so greens for me.
I'll be more useful as support and parts runner if need be.
Rich

So you're bringing a box for all the parts that break or fall off? :D
I mean I did just have a spare set of driveshafts sent to me from Cali lol

I'm really itching to do trial 5 hill climb.
But it all depends what ben thinks and if I get my harness bar fabed up in time.

But it all depends what ben thinks and if I get my harness bar fabed up in time.

I try not to think, if I do I wouldn’t do half the stupid stuff I do...haha
You can doooo iiiiitt.

STROKER

I think Ben would agree when I say if you want to try that climb bring a helmet.

I think Ben would agree when I say if you want to try that climb bring a helmet.
O I do agree lol.
YouTube got me shook lol
But I did see the samurai make it so that's reassuring. Lol
I try not to think, if I do I wouldn’t do half the stupid stuff I do...haha
You can doooo iiiiitt.

STROKER
Hahaha and that works for me!
Helps me counter balance my thinking.

I'm gonna vote for Otter's trail for one of these days, if I have my rig out there...just hoping that someone might have a camera ready to actually document me on it :laugh:

I'm gonna vote for Otter's trail for one of these days, if I have my rig out there...just hoping that someone might have a camera ready to actually document me on it :laugh:

I'll be happy to do the filming, just unsure about the content quality. How do I make the minute and a half you'll run it in exciting?

Back