• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daily Drivers

xjj33p3r

NAXJA Member #1108
jeepandstang2.jpg

jeepandstang.jpg

Post up your daily drivers and jeeps, lets see what people drive around town

well the Jeep is my daily driver its a lil bit different now but you get the idea. The Honda is my toy with lotsa goodies

muddin007.jpg

teamrushhatch.jpg

I just bought a used Buick Park Avenue today. Should go 2-3x further than my XJ on the same gas, but it is a grandma car.
buickparkavenue2000.jpg

2005_0109_165617AB.jpg

Last edited:
I drive my XJ everyday, unless I got the fam with me. Then we take the wife's Focus. Sometimes I steal her car just cuz its so much better on gas.

new DD is Subaru Outback XT 5SP. Same short block as WRX STi, $1500 of goods will net me a 12.9 QTR in a STATION WAGON.

Other rigs:

97 XJ, never finished
98 ZJ 5.9 (wifes DD)
87 Saleen 5.0
75 3/4 Ton Chevy

the XJ is the daily driver.
standard.jpg

this is the trail rig.
standard.jpg

their roles will be reversed OFFICIALLY in the coming months. they YJ proved to me that it cant take the abuse the XJ can.

DD while at School and during summer:
IMG_4342.sized.jpg

DD while at home on breaks from school when i fly home -
jeepinatpismo.sized.jpg

snowjeep.jpg

kubtastic said:
I just bought a used Buick Park Avenue today. Should go 2-3x further than my XJ on the same gas, but it is a grandma car.
buickparkavenue2000.jpg

That's what I make work and Hertz provide for me when I travel. Lotsa room, great ride. Who gives a crap if it looks my grannie owns it?

No Jeep currently. This is the daily driver (girlfriends car). Drives very nice. Turbo, AWD etc.. (note, not an actual pic of the car... but same model, color etc..)
in_Volvo_S60R_41.jpg

Back