• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 lifted need to sell fast

juniorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
wish I didn't have to sell but I must, got bills:wow: . what it is; 1991 XJ LAREDO, lifted 5" with 3" pro comp coils 2" spacer up front and 3" RE full leaf pack with 1.5" MJ shackles (= 2" on XJ) on the rear. 4.0HO AX15 5sp manual trans. 33" les schwab tires with probably 10-15% mounted on 152 street lock wheels. recently did an oil change and plugs with wires. axles are 30hp/35 open/open. NEEDS battery, breaks and fuel. as far as I know that is all it needs to be a good driver. don't be afraid to PM me or just post to this thread any and all questions you could possibly come up with. I will see what I can do as far as pics go. looking to get $500.00 for it. fantastic base for a DD weekend wheeler.

Its taking a bit its true. Yes thats my post. But id like to sell to y'all first. Entertain any offer

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Back