• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ Country $2000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Yeah, I guess I don't really need 4 XJs. Bought this one because no appreciable rust, but I don't have the time now to finish fixing the few misc problems, and non-rusty XJs shouldn't be hard to find in AZ.

4.0, AW4, 231, 8.25, 126k-ish miles

Runs and drives great, brakes are good, cold AC, all power options including drivers seat.

I did valve cover gasket, water pump, radiator/heater core flush, thermostat, hoses, full tune up, O2 sensor.

Has Yokohama YK580s with about 3/4 tread, on very nice Icons

Needs rear main seal and oil pan replaced, parts are included.

Radio not working, pretty sure the antenna is disconnected under fender.

And that fender was slightly crumpled, removed, pounded out and replaced by a previous owner. I replaced the other damaged front end parts including the fiberglass grill surround, bumper, and end caps, all in black which doesn't look too horrible with the dark blue.

Headliner is sagging, but in good shape.

Leather seats are good over all, just some small splits in centers of front bottoms.

May still have a leak by the new windshield, brought it back to the glass place once and it was still leaking so I put some sealer where it was leaking, haven't checked it.

Jeep is currently in my parents garage so I only have a few pics, if there is any interest I will get more.

When I brought it home...

With the rest of the jeeps, with the Icons, Yokos, and black front end parts...

Interior, with my grand son

And sold to Mr Wheeler.
That was way easier than Craigslist!

Forgot to mention that I put a new battery in it also. Probably a few other things as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back