• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive 2023

MEMBERSHIP

Membership Support
NAXJA Member

March Membership Drive 2023
This year, a whole new prize structure, with far more chances to win some cool stuff!

Over $2500 In Prizes; 12 Individual Winners, 1 Chapter Winner!

Join or renew in March, you will be entered into the drawing! If you don't expire until sometime in the future, your current membership will be extended.

NAXJA is having its 17th annual March Membership Drive. We have a goal this year of 200 new or renewed members. Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships. Once the final membership numbers have been tallied, we will draw to see who the lucky winners will be.

We understand some of you that renewed in 2022 did not receive their memberships packets. Membership is working to resolve this issue, and please be assured this year’s packets will be sent out in a timely fashion.

Member Contest

NAXJA will be giving away a total of 12 individual prizes this year. Everyone who joins or renews during March will be automatically entered for 10 of the prizes, plus there will be 2 “early bird” prizes. The details on these new prizes will be coming very soon.

Chapter Contest

There is also 1 prize for the Top Dog Chapter. Can Sierra pull it off again? Or, will you help your chapter become Top Dog?

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 200 new and renewal memberships. We're again having a contest to see which chapter will bring in the most memberships, based on percentage. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships will be the winner and receive a prize announced shortly to be used in a raffle of their own. They will also be known as the Top Dog Chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, if you are thinking about joining or renewing or know someone who has been thinking about renewing or joining, there is no better time that the present.
Please note: One membership per person to count toward chapter competition and for individual prizes.

Click here to sign up or renew!

2023 March Membership Drive Prizes
This year, the March Membership drive has a new prize structure, with far more chances to win some cool stuff!
We also have a new category of prize for this year.

Early Bird Prizes. We will be awarding two (2) Early Bird prizes.

The first Early Bird prize will be a Milwaukee USB Rechargeable Pivoting LED flashlight. To be eligible for this prize, your new or renewed membership must be received by 11:59pm Eastern time, on Saturday, March 18th.

The second Early Bird prize will be a Heavy Duty Waterproof Duffel bag. To be eligible for this prize, your new or renewed membership must be received by 11:59pm Eastern time, on Saturday, March 25th.

Anyone who joins or renews before the corresponding deadlines will be eligible. So, if you join or renew before March 18th, you’re eligible for both Early Bird drawings. In addition, even if you win one of the Early Bird drawings, you are still eligible for all other individual prizes.

To be awarded after the conclusion of the March Membership drive, there will now be a total of ten (10) prizes given away to individuals:

The Grand prize is a group favorite: A Milwaukee Fuel Cordless Impact Wrench, with changer and battery

2nd Prize: Yankum 7/8” “Python” Kinetic Recovery Rope

3rd Prize: Yankum 7/8” “Python” Kinetic Recovery Rope

4th Prize: InDeflate 2-Hose Tire Inflation and Deflation Tool

5th Prize: InDeflate 2-Hose Tire Inflation and Deflation Tool

6th Prize: Factor 55 Soft Shackle

7th Prize: Factor 55 Soft Shackle

8th Prize: Voyager Tool Roll

9th Prize: Voyager Tool Roll

10th Prize: $100 Gift Card to the NAXJA vendor of your choice

And of course, don't forget - the chapter with the largest percentage of new or renewed members will receive the "Top Dog" Chapter prize:

A $500 Gift Card to the NAXJA supporting vendor of their choice.

This just in from the NAXJA BOD: For the Moab event (event forum here), NAXJA members who pre-register for the event will be entered into a special Members only raffle held at the Banquet on Friday night (10/20/23) of the event. Exact amount and prizes TBD.

To qualify for the members only raffle you must be a paid NAXJA member before the event (by October 16th) and be pre-registered (registration will run approximately June - Mid September).

Join or Renew today!

If you are coming to Moab then there's no reason not to take advantage of the March Membership Drive!

mac 'NAXJA Moab 2023 Event coordinator' gyvr​

We're coming to the last few days of the March Membership Drive.

We've tried to reduce the number of postings this year, as some folks complained that there were too many in the past.

However, we still need to have a final push for new members and renewals. Please help support your club. Remember this isn't a forum with a club; it's a club first, with a forum for lasting tech content.

As of 03/27, these are the stats for the various chapters:

Colorado - 32.0%
MidWest - 33.8%
North Atlantic - 8.7%
Northwest - 14.3%
Red River - 12.5%
Sierra - 19.6%
SoCal - 20.8%
SouthEast - 33.3%

South East is making a strong showing, but MidWest is slightly in the lead. Sierra has pulled it out for the last two years; can they do it a third time?
Remember, there is an additional prize for the “Top Dog” chapter, as well as ten individual prizes this year. So, get those renewals in while there is still time, and get your friends to join as well.

Hey I paid 3 weeks ago, but I am not showing up as Red Name anymore, was I even counted in the Sierra Chapter counts? I can see my PayPal charge for 35$ on March 22, there are other Sierra Chapter members who are seeing the same problem.

I am not membership. But I can see the back side. Membership currently has a couple things going on and I'm sure that they will fix things asap. What I can tell you is that I can see where you paid for a membership on 3/22. I'm sure that it will get counted appropriately. The new membership was added but the old membership stays live until it expired on 3/31. So from 3/22 to 3/31 you were red, when the old one expired there's a flaw in the forum software that has to be fixed manually to bring you back to red. I am sure it has happened to more than one person as well.

Kind of hard to explain, but don't fret, it will be fixed correctly once membership is caught up.

mac 'PM me if you have more questions' gyvr

Hey I paid 3 weeks ago, but I am not showing up as Red Name anymore, was I even counted in the Sierra Chapter counts? I can see my PayPal charge for 35$ on March 22, there are other Sierra Chapter members who are seeing the same problem.

You should be fixed now. As macgyvr said, your membership renewed processed correctly, but for some reason, it didn't maintain your "red" level. And, yes, you are included in the Sierra Chapter counts.

Thanks.

Back