• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coalmont OHV

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Has anyone here been to the new 1300 acre Coalmont OHV park? It's open for use but not "officially" open yet. I know the Ultimate Adventure went through there a week ago but I haven't seen much about it yet.

I don't see a website but do find a Facebook page.

I'm hearing good things about this park. I may try to go one weekend this spring to check it out.

I’ve heard of it, but not much. I just looked up some videos after seeing your post. Seems like a nice little park. I’d be up for trying it out. It’s about 3hrs away from me.

It's about 1.5 hours for me. The nice part is it's all backroads/easy highway and the roads are good.

Wow, that looks like a good place to ride. Thanks for that link. I've seen other pics from people who have went and they really like the facilities and trails. It looks like it's a good place to ride even when it's wet. I'm not big on mud and sliding around and beating up my XJ (even though it's not that clean and damage free).

I need to look into those guys. They had a bunch of Cherokees on that trip.

I'm right there with you. I'll cancel wheeling plans to avoid mud.
The guy who runs the channel is named Brandon. He's good people. His channel is fairly new but he's been putting out some good content.

Back