• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

super weird bolt pattern issue please help!

wheelin99s

NAXJA Forum User
Went to order new wheels for my 99 xj sport and found out that my bolt pattern both front and rear is 5x4.25....I double and triple checked because it makes absolutely no sense to me. From what I see it DOES have a 8 1/4 rear end and Dana 30 front which all look stock. The previous owner did the lift and it has some old style wagon wheels on it.

How could this thing possibly have 5x4.25? Even in the from wheel bearing hub Assemblies

no just a 33x12.5 the reason for getting wider wheels is the jeep has 6" bushwacker flares on it that look rediculous with 8" wheels.

I would have gotten a wheel with less backspacing. That would push the whéel out farther. Now you have to worry about blowing beads if you plan on airing down to wheel. Wider wheels dont hold a bead nearly as well as narrower ones.

Back