• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Awful week

There are a few bullet holes in my truck bed, we laughed about it a bit.
No guns were involved in this evening's events... although the way that douchebag manager was acting I may as well have walked in there with an AK at my side lol.

There are a few bullet holes in my truck bed, we laughed about it a bit.
No guns were involved in this evening's events... although the way that douchebag manager was acting I may as well have walked in there with an AK at my side lol.

So bullet holes are from you shooting your own truck? Lol
You need to get an xj and stay away from guns and fords!

Only bullet holes I've ever had in my Jeep were from the police before they spike stripped it, t-boned it, and shot and killed one of the people inside.

was he wearing a gun in a public place???

No. I walked in there with my muddy boots, worn out jeans, cowboy hat, and a big dip in.... didn't realize the dress code for guys there was fake MMA shirts and designer jeans, but that's how just about everybody looked other than me and Flores in his work clothes. The manager was by the front desk, came over to be and made me go outside and spit my dip out, made me wait till Flores came up to the door to make sure I was really meeting somebody there (wtf why?) and before I walked away said something along the lines of "we don't want any trouble from ya."
After that is was a fun night.

Only bullet holes I've ever had in my Jeep were from the police before they spike stripped it, t-boned it, and shot and killed one of the people inside.

SPOBI

Back