• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lessons learned

jimgrms

NAXJA Forum User
found out sunday that my brake lite switch was bad. not a job for the in flexable
Had to have Troy help me Thanks Muck Troy ,, i still can't straighten out
discount tires road hazard sucks first my tire has been discontinued so it's back ordered but they will give me a allowance on new duratracks 800 for a setso i am keeping one of the old one for a spare and got a set of dakota's destiny at pepboys
4 245 75 16 aligned with the road hazard 109 each buy 3 get 1 free 70 $ military discount right at 500 4 i have used these tire on some pick ups when i traveled down in baja and they served me well and i really don't need any hard core tires ' seems like most of the tire stores try there best to shaft you so this way it hurts less
now i need a wheel so all my tires including spare are the same size
but it is good to find out nothing is broke on the heep and is all fixed and rareing to go

I was thinking the exact same thing guys.. haha I didnt even read it all.. :D

I don't know But it 's me not the keyboard or computer, i know just enough to be dangerous with it . When i first got a computer before the mac i was trying to change the size of the font., it got so big it blackened the screen,i had to call to call some dude in bombay india to get it fixed.

Here is a rim that should work. If you can wait until next week I will be going to the Junkyard they are only about 25 bucks there.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1385046391.html
I'm kinda leary of that one Josh. When I was shopping for wheels for my '96 Ranger, the interchange list stopped at '97. I learned that the '98 and newer went to a metric lug pattern: Maybe 135mm(?) as opposed to the 4.5" on the older trucks. Having one of each, I put them on my Ranger to see how different they look. I stuck with the interchange recommendation on my truck.

Back