• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run Saturday 12/8

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Where: Meet at Monroe Chevron (on hwy2)

When: 6:30PM

What: Snow run off US2

I know a few roads that get snowed in durring the winter that would be fun to run in the snow. One in particular has a hot spring at the top. Most people hike it durring the winter to get to the hot springs.

WaXJ_Skier said:
One in particular has a hot spring at the top. Most people hike it durring the winter to get to the hot springs.

With your tendency to shed clothing, I'll choose to stay away from the hot springs :jester:

alexer03 said:
im going to karls trail clean up taht day but i should be able to make this if i can get my hellas figured out

Sweet!

Megawatt said:
With your tendency to shed clothing, I'll choose to stay away from the hot springs :jester:

Hey I will only be shedding clothing if my GF is shedding clothing.

alexer03 said:
can i bring a friend with a nissan on 35 boggers?

I was ok with it until I heard the work Boggers...j/k no thats cool sounds like the rest of the XJ krew is Meowing out

Whatever 3 rigs is enought to not kill ourselves.

Plans have changed we are starting the snow run after the Reiter cleanup on Saturday. Feel free to call my cell 206-819-4508 if you want to meet up. Most likely will be stopping in Skykomish to top off on fuel before or snow adventure.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Where: Meet at Monroe Chevron (on hwy2)

When: 6:30PM

What: Snow run off US2

I know a few roads that get snowed in durring the winter that would be fun to run in the snow. One in particular has a hot spring at the top. Most people hike it durring the winter to get to the hot springs.

Did you say a day 'cause me and the wife need a run baaad!
By the way, naked is mandatory at the tubs! Man I shoulda worked out more!

Never had a chance to meet up with anyone, so I went directly up to Steven's after the trail upkeep.

Joe-

Sorry I wasnt able to come today, I called Karl this morning and left him a message. I woke up yesterday at 2am and was throwing up once an hour till about 8. Hope everything worked out.

-Alex

Back