• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock sliders gap.

Whitetail

NAXJA Forum User
If your running kevins rock sliderz, how much gap is there between the bottom of the rocker panel and the top of the rock slider?

his big thing and description is that there is very little gap - that is where he claims his strength comes form IIRC

Yea, when i moun them flush to the panels, they sont line up right at the brackets, but vice versa, they line up great, but theres a tiny gap. In the one picture on the website you can tell theres a little gap in the rails, because of you can see light through them, its the black XJ on his site, on one of the pages about the sliders. http://www.kevinsjeepparts.com/xj/OOPS2.JPG

Whitetail said:
If your running kevins rock sliderz, how much gap is there between the bottom of the rocker panel and the top of the rock slider?

I run them. And yes I got probaly less than a 1/4" gap there. No biggy to me, tested on the trail many times, and I just put them on less than a month ago. Very satisfied to say the least!!

Back