• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last call, March membership Drive!

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well.

The Colorado Chapter BOD is raffling off three, $100 gift cards to chapter members who join or renew in March.

There are three conditions: Must join or renew in March, must be a Colorado Chapter member, must indicate your preference for your gift card.

It is as simple as that, tell us where you want to spend that money, and we will purchase the gift card.

Thanks,
Mike (Hypoid) Glasier

Hi all,

The Colorado Chapter BOD is raffling off three, $100 gift cards to chapter members who join or renew in March.

There are three conditions: Must join or renew in March, must be a Colorado Chapter member, must indicate your preference for your gift card.

It is as simple as that, tell us where you want to spend that money, and we will purchase the gift card.

Thanks,
Mike (Hypoid) Glasier

Done!

Hi all,

Thanks,
Mike (Hypoid) Glasier

T2GD and I are in!

I renewed today!!

Moving this to probably the right thread. Also an eBay gift card would be great, they have a Mopar fuel pump with my name on it.

Not this time.

The list of people who joined/renewed in March:

attachment.php

I numbered them top to bottom, 1 through 15. I removed myself from the drawing.

Kittrell, Fred, and JeepinSeal are the winners,

What did we win and how do we get it? Hopefully, it's not another Tom Woods jacket. :)

I spoke with Tom last night.

What did we win and how do we get it? Hopefully, it's not another Tom Woods jacket. :)

I had forgotten about that jacket. Is it still around?

Back