• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NIB Eaton E-locker

balrog429

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hi everyone. I have a new Eaton E-locker for sale. it is about 5 years old but has never been installed or even tried. During the build-up of my XJ I ordered the locker & axle combo package from Robert at RWK House. After that my motor blew, and other circumstances beyond my control prevented me from getting the rebuild done. Now with the new motor in I was able to get around to having this installed. I opened the box and noticed that the locker was stamped as a 27 spline and not the 30 spline I had originally ordered. Robert has been really helpful, but because of the time that has elapsed the distributor can't correct the error in shipping. So I need to sell this one and get new locker. I'm going to go with an OX locker most likely because that's what I have in the rear. I am asking $700 for it. Pm me if you're interested.

Back