• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow tonight and tomorrow in AL!

jeepgeek2002

NAXJA Forum User
Supposed to rain and snow tonight and tomorrow up to an inch in Birmingham :confused:

Same here. Last year we had a white Xmas

We did too. I was actually out of work for 3 days last year around this time. 6 inches of snow shut down the whole piedmont area. Lol. I was all over the place in it.

I know it's not in AL, but I live in the North Georgia mountains, and the weather here has been crazy. It started raining yesterday afternoon, and was around 65-70 degrees. Rained all day today, and stayed around 60-65, but in the past few hours it's dropped to around 40, and will continue to drop enough that they are predicting snow tonight and tomorrow...

I know! i was so disappointed!
i woke up like a kid wanting to see Shanti-clause and Disappointment when i saw daddy in his pj's putting the unwrapped gift under the fake tree!
man!!! just lousey rain!

Andy called me today to rub in the snow they got.... it did not stick though.

I wish we got some snow. Its been gloomy all day today and yesterday just sucked. After getting out of classes at 5 yesterday it was basically pitchblack.

That sky last night looked like it was going to snow all night. You know? how it turns like a purpleish color from the street lights and its so cold it hurts to smile..
This morning. Not a drop of rain.. no snow..

That sky last night looked like it was going to snow all night. You know? how it turns like a purpleish color from the street lights and its so cold it hurts to smile..
This morning. Not a drop of rain.. no snow..
instead just cold as crap....

Back