• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express lift kit

kamakazi bush bum

NAXJA Forum User
anybody know whats different between the RE 3.5 Super Flex lift kit and the RE 3.5 Super ride lift kit as my jeep is a daily driver id still like ok street handling but its all about the flex right

I believe the super-ride uses rubber bushings like stock at the ends and gives a smoother ride in turn and cheaper. The super-flex uses rebuildable/greasable balls like johnny joints. Flex is basically only limited by your shocks. I would go with the super-flex if your budget allows even though it transmits a little more vibe into the body. If you stay with the stock style rubber spring isolators it will help though. Don't use those lift spacer plastic ones cause your feel every crack in the road! As long as you don't have the expectation that it will feel like a Cadillac then your good. Good luck:)

Last edited:
90XJLtd said:
I believe the super-ride uses rubber bushings like stock at the ends and gives a smoother ride in turn and cheaper. The super-flex uses rebuildable/greasable balls like johnny joints.

that basically sums it up right there..and price

XJ&TJ4ME said:

until this thread i thought it was just that too. good to know what the difference is.

Back