• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im not dead, Im back for good....

PeterBuilt

NAXJA Member #342
Ok so anyways ive really had a hard time getting the internet hooked up at my new place so thats why i havent been around. So im not dead and i dont hate you guys. :) I have no idea whats going on anymore in the club, so if anyone wants to give me a little summary of whats was going on since like NAC FEST this past year. Oh yea the jeep is almost done with its new parts. So it looks like i will be going wheeling some day soon.

PeterBuilt

yo pete its greg

i saw your truck last time i was home in front of the sts. looks good i'll have to stop by and take a closer look in a few days. My truck is finally done too so we should head out very soon. Nick is redoeing stuff on his truck so he might not go out for a while though cuz hes a huge wuss. Maybe a testing run or something in the next few weeks?? Heres some shots of mine where it was about a month ago.

http://www.grovestreet.com/jsp/picview.jsp?album=22492

What's up pete, whenever I was home I was always gonna stop by sts to see what the hell was going on. Thought your jeep was dead since it's been sitting there for months. Yeah, well as greg said, I'm redoing crap, and I don't know when I'll be done. Going with a new front suspension...3link with trackbar probably, and doing a new rear shackle set-up with a traction bar. Hopefully by mid-january I should be able to hit the trails. Later _nicko_

Dan whats new man. Hope everything is going good and the jeep still running. You better get your ass down here sping time to wheel with us at paragon. and drink some beers. and then more beers. well ill keep in touch. Greg truck looks pretty cool for a pathfinder. jk seriously its pretty dam cool i saw a little of the begining of the fab work one time when i stoped by the house. i have been just so busy with work i dont feel like working on my crap after work thats why the steering isnt done. was different than i planed but should be just as good. just have to run some lines and get a good pump then call it done. talk to you soon

pete

well we did Telico this year again, and next year it IS going to be Paragon, so I'll be seeing you there, and hopefully alot of you guys from the east that I had so much fun with a few years back in TN.

Nice to see you back! I'm in town for the holidays, we should get together.

PeterBuilt said:
Ok so anyways ive really had a hard time getting the internet hooked up at my new place so thats why i havent been around. So im not dead and i dont hate you guys. :) I have no idea whats going on anymore in the club, so if anyone wants to give me a little summary of whats was going on since like NAC FEST this past year. Oh yea the jeep is almost done with its new parts. So it looks like i will be going wheeling some day soon.

PeterBuilt

Pete!!!!How are ya doin'?My junk is always ready for some trail time,let me know when.You have to make appointments to go to Paragon after this weekend.

Back