• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire inflator advice

jlh

NAXJA Forum User
Do you guys know of any good inflators? I am going to be traveling on some sand trails this summer and need something to air up with when I get ready to go back to camp.

Thanks

A buddy gave me a junkyard compressor, OEM out of a top of the line Oldsmobile (maybe a Cadillac), I'd guess it was part of a load leveling system. That sucker fills up tires jiffy quick and makes most other 12V compressors I've seen look pretty darned anemic.

How much do you want to spend? You can get a cigarette lighter compressor at Harbour Frieght for under $20 that as good as any cigarette lighter compressor, very slow 1/2 hr per tire minum.
Or a 12v OBA style with battery clamps for $249.00 at 4WD.com very fast 5mins per tire.

Thanks for the info guys I would like to keep this as cheap as possible but not have it take all day. Looks like the MV50 will do it.

Back