• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sick Dog Racing Jeepspeed Build

Little testing yesterday. I was worried I had too much preload on the pinion. Pinion shaft was very cool after 3-4 miles.
IMG_20140323_185956_142-1.jpg

Thanks.

Been a long time. This jeep is for sell!

Yeah this has been sitting all these years. I was looking to start a hot rod project. But work keeps me busy.

not even a stupid low ball offer????

Maybe post some current pics of it and a description of its current condition, the good and the bad.

not even a stupid low ball offer????

I'll give you $50 and a 20 piece McNugget... :looney:

Sad to see it being sold though, been reading this whole thread at work for the past week during my down time and there's some amazing work. Hopefully it will end up in the hands of somebody who appreciates the hard work put into it.

It can be discouraging reading some of these awesome older build threads seeing them get most of the way done before life getting in the way of the builder. Congratulations for getting sticking with it and putting your all into every detail on this build. It came out great.

Did you ever get it to a race?

Back