• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

john bull socal fest

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
man, what a day. thanx tons to brad for leadin and helpin guide. JB is the toughest i've ever seen it. there were rigs on the trail way better built than mine, but every dam one of us got stuck (temporarily) in the same spots. we didn't break anything (other than one of my mirrors), and we all walked away just fine. absolutely a good time

man, what a day. thanx tons to brad for leadin and helpin guide. JB is the toughest i've ever seen it. there were rigs on the trail way better built than mine, but every dam one of us got stuck (temporarily) in the same spots. we didn't break anything (other than one of my mirrors), and we all walked away just fine. absolutely a good time

X2. Had a blast today. First time I've had it out since all the repairs. I was really worried about my interim front driveshaft and other new parts holding up, but everything worked well. Thanks to Max (webdog) and JeeperJohn for helping me get my rig driveable again. I didn't take any pics but maybe someone else did and can post them at some point. Really enjoyed wheelin with some new guys and seeing some familiar faces again.

brad, your friend took a bunch of pics, he said he'd give them to u to post. glad your rig worked out, hope u had presents on the doorstep

brad, your friend took a bunch of pics, he said he'd give them to u to post. glad your rig worked out, hope u had presents on the doorstep

I thought he was taking pics too but he was taking video. He said he would put it all together but it would take a few days.

haven't seen any vid yet brad. i know your friend took some good ones. any chance of having him post?

He's down in Mexico for a few weeks having a good time with his wife. I was optimistic that he would do the video before he left but no luck. He said he will put the footage together into a nice video when he gets back.

He's down in Mexico for a few weeks having a good time with his wife. I was optimistic that he would do the video before he left but no luck. He said he will put the footage together into a nice video when he gets back.

Your friend has some effed up priorities, going vacationing with his wife when folks are waiting on his Jeeping video... sheesh :looney:

Back