• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRAIL RIDE - MARCH 11

MrSimon

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks!

Get your junk together and come wheeling at Rausch Creek on Saturday March 11th.

Standard trail day .... meet in the RC parking lot at 8:30am and wrap up around 4pm.

Post up here if you want to come.

I'm 99% sure I can do this one, just have to work out some details. Might be staying over Friday, Saturday,or both. Gotta check with the Warden.

I am officially "in" for this run. I may stay at twin grove Friday, Saturday, or both. Anyone other than me planning on staying over? I'll split a cabin and maybe make some good eats for one night at least. I would definitely be staying over,.....hell, I'm doing both nights what am I saying. Feel free to jump in what are you guys doing?

Will try to make it, would have preferred AOAA since NACfest already at Rausch

I'm thinking the rationale for it being RC has more to do with the time of year in case anyone is staying over. Would be awful cold at a tent site at aoaa right now.

What are you guys looking to run?

I've run a good amount of the park, so I have no preference. We will probably Forrest Gump our way thru it depending on who and what shows up. No one gets left out. I would happily run greens all day with anyone who showed with a stock rig, same as I'd tag along with the any loons headed into the reds. This is an open run, after all, so the key word is fun.

Oh man!! My jeep has been begging for a workout. I certainly hope to make it. I guess it depends on how the cards fall a little closer to the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I will be there, freshening up the rear in mine as we speak and building the tube flairs....I'm pumped for reds or whatever really I just want to wheel

Mine needs four ball joints and a front u-joint. Been daily driving it since the new year since my commuter ruined the cat and won't pass emissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back