• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 2dr XJ roller/part out

csailors

NAXJA Forum User
Everything listed in CL add.

http://kokomo.craigslist.org/pts/5950932307.html

You guys have any questions shoot me a text. Can't post pictures on NAXJA but can text whatever you need.

someone should fix this.

Note: pass side body door hinges were cut off

Roller for sale for 500 with everything that's left.

Price is OBO to NAXJA guys I'll cut a deal to get it out of my garage. Make offers. I've got everything I needed.

Last edited:
Factory t case skid plate $25

I want this if you don't sell it complete.

98 Dana 30 axle, fully rebuilt, new unit bearings and u joints $150

Is the 98 a high pinion? If so what gear ratio?

Any chance you be around Thursday evening? I am driving to Fort Wayne to pick up a steering wheel and may as well make it a full trip.

Yes I do. Just hope I can get the axle in the back of the jeep LOL

Get off work at 3:30, plan on being in the fort at 5, so prolly 6ish at your place

EDIT: CL WAS FLAGGED. HERES THE LIST. 574 727 5264 if you need more info or pictures

1996 Cherokee 2 dr. Green, decent tan interior. Little rust on rear quarters. Floors crusty but solid. Little rust hole on drivers rocker.
Was hit in the front. Steering box isn't damaged but frame horns are pretty bent up. Could be easily fixed though.

Items for sale:
Shell with glass, hatch, hood, fenders and doors $250

98 Dana 30 axle, fully rebuilt, new unit bearings and u joints $SOLD

96 Chrysler 8.25 $125

Control arms with new IRO bushings $ 40

Factory t case skid plate $SOLD

92 Chrysler 8.25 welded/ no brakes $75

Factory 92 bumpers and brackets $25

96 rear driveshaft $20

92 rear driveshaft $20

96 tail light housings $20

K&N filter $20

Doors, condition in pictures no mirrors $100

Hatch no defrost $75

Seats $SOLD

Steel has tank with sending unit $ 50

JVC CD player $15

Factory sound bar $15

All interior panels $make offer

Items already gone:
Side mirrors
Motor
Trans
T case
Front drive shaft
Washer fluid reservoir
Ash tray
Glove box lid
Front and rear bumpers
Front frame brackets
Wheels

Will update posts as items are sold.

I had planned on using the map from CL to at least get close and then call for exact details. Now that CL has messed up your ad, could you send me your address so I can google map it? If you would rather text it to me I can PM you a number. Thanks.

Just google maps walton. That'll get you within 6 miles. Number in this post. Just give me a call when you are in Walton

Will do(actually already did). 69 to IN 124 and a few turns should come into Walton on IN 218. Will call you when I get to Walton

Can't edit my current post guys but all prices are OBO. Make offers. What isn't gone in a week is going to the scrap yard with the shell

Back