• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

there goes the neighborhood......

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
neighbor towed an XJ home.. looks like a new project..

aka free parts at 2am tonight;) (jk)

HOA's should be banned and those in favor of them sent to N Korea.

I don't know about you Joe, but I don't want my neighbor doing an axle swap in his driveway on his XJ and taking over a year to do it :shhh:

I can handle HOA's, both of my homes are in them currently and I don't have any issues with them.

Michael

I don't know about you Joe, but I don't want my neighbor doing an axle swap in his driveway on his XJ and taking over a year to do it :shhh:

I can handle HOA's, both of my homes are in them currently and I don't have any issues with them.

Michael

Ive been living in my Moms spare bedroom for over a month now because the HOA at my new house was in charge of fixing water damage that happened the day before I was supposed to move in. IMO, HOAs put any issues you have are left in the hands of the soccer mom who is double booked time wise and doesn't have time to properly handle getting things done.

Ive been living in my Moms spare bedroom for over a month now because the HOA at my new house was in charge of fixing water damage that happened the day before I was supposed to move in. IMO, HOAs put any issues you have are left in the hands of the soccer mom who is double booked time wise and doesn't have time to properly handle getting things done.

Why did you buy a house with a HOA? :twak: That is the first requirement when we are looking for a house - NO HOA!

Willy

Why did you buy a house with a HOA? :twak: That is the first requirement when we are looking for a house - NO HOA!

Willy

Renting a house, unfortunately all the places in the area that had what I wanted, were priced ok, and my girlfriend was ok with were in HOAs. I don't like it but its priced low enough I can save for a down payment on a house within a year or two.

Back