• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

After TDS, letting everything go at cost.

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I hope this is "legal". I know I am frowned upon by National BOD. But this is not being sold as a dealer but more of a service to ANYONE here in so cal that needs anything I have left over from Tierra Del Sol.

You can see by the pricing I am NOT making a dollar on this stuff. SO even though its by a "dealer" a dealer would not sell items at cost on here. Its just not how they would stay in business. BUT I dont want to ship this stuff back, and giving everyone here the shot at buying new with warranty items at almost used pricing.

Mods if this is not something you feel is of benifit to the NAXJA crowd, then I understand and remove this. But since I am posting this on Many other forums, I felt that for the XJ crowd it would only be fair if I gave them the same oppertunity, since I have a XJ...

All parts are in Yorba linda and can be shipped but shipping would need to be added.

Spartan locker for Dana 30 - 210$ picked up

Yukon Lifetime warranty Dana 30 (XJ TJ YJ ZJ) front axle kit. This is Proven to be the strongest u-joint style axle kit available (application to application). Yukons state side heat treatment and quality control is second to no one! - 500$ picked up

JK Front - High performance Yukon Ring & Pinion gear set for Dana 44 Short Pinion Reverse rotation 5.38 - Yukon Ring & Pinion sets give you the confidence of knowing you’re running gears designed for the harshest of conditions. Whether it’s on the street, off-road, or at the track; Yukon ring & pinion sets deliver unrivaled performance & quality. Yukon uses the latest designs and manufacturing technologies to provide a quiet running gear that is strong and easy to set up. All Yukon ring & pinion sets come standard with a one-year warranty. - 125$ picked up

Yukon Master Overhaul kit for Dana 44 differential with 30 spline. Yukon Master Overhaul kits give you all the high quality parts you need to start & finish every differential job. Yukon offers more tailor-made kits than any other manufacturer in the industry to meet your specific installation needs. This kit uses Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Included in this kit are carrier bearings and races, pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, complete shim kit, ring gear bolts, pinion nut, crush sleeve (if applicable), oil baffles and slingers (if applicable), Thread locking compound, marking compound with brush, and gasket. Yukon's Master Overhaul kits are the most comprehensive and complete kits on the market. They do extensive research to ensure that every kit is specially tailored to your application. 140$ picked up

Dana 44 strongest locker out there- Yukon Grizzly Locker for Dana 44 wtih 30 spline axles, 3.92 & up. The Yukon Grizzly Locker is the ultimate in locking differentials for street, off-road, & drag racing. Grizzly Lockers provide 100% power to both tires, while still allowing for disengagement while negotiating turns. The Yukon Grizzly locker is a mechanical locking differential. It features a forged case and 8620 internals for maximum strength. It's patented design reduces common locker failures. All units assembled in the USA! All Grizzly Lockers are backed by the best warranty in the business! Yukon covers the replacement unit and covers any collaterally damaged parts and associated labor, up to $2,000! 500$ picked up

Spartan Locker for Ford 8.8", 31 spline, includes heavy-duty cross pin shaft. The Spartan Locker, by USA Standard Gear, provides reliable traction at a low cost. Give your vehicle great traction and save some cash. Choose a Spartan Locker for better traction. The Spartan locker by USA standard gear is a mechanical locker that replaces the spiders in a standard case. The Spartan locker's design does not use the thrust washers and has a revolutionary spring and pin design that makes installation a snap! The couplers and drivers are made from 9310 steel, for added strength. Each Spartan locker carries a one year warranty against defect. 230$ picked up

Yukon steel spool for Dana 44 with 30 spline axles, 3.92 & up. Yukon Performance steel spool for Dana 44 with 30 spline axles. fits 3.92 and up. Yukon performance spools are made from the highest quality materials to ensure high strength and long life in performance applications. Spools provide 100% power to both tires at all times and are a lower cost alternative to lockers. Spools are not recommended for street driven vehicles. Yukon Performance spools come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. 175$ picked up

Yukon Chrome Moly Superjoint kit for Dana 44 & GM 8.5". (2) 297X 4340 Chrome Moly Super-joints, grease, and Gun. These are Made in Oregon, and the strongest out there. They take a bit more maintenance then say a CTM, due to no bronze type bushings, but that makes them slightly stronger. Just grease them every 500-1000miles and they will last you for ever. And the warranty is lifetime on the cross. 220$ picked up

ALL THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE A SINGLE ITEM AND WHEN ITS GONE THEN THAT PRICE LISTED IS GONE! ONLY ONE OF EACH AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE.

Best way to get a hold of me is email.
Robert

Damn I wish I had the extra cash right now, I'd pick up the D30 Spartan

Ok Dana 30 spartan has been claimed...

Back