• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How long do you wait ?

camarors8992

NAXJA Forum User
You have plans with a girl in which you are interested in, but she's taking for ever. How long do you wait before you tell her to go screw herself.

Ex: I have plans for tonight with this girl. She got out of work at 4, but just called at 5:45 and said she had to eat really quick and get ready. It's now almost 8 o' clock. I got a call from a few buddies who want to hang out, and I'm hungry. YOu think it's fair that I go with my friends, guilt free ?

Wow, Its been a long time since I had to worry about that.
Back in the day, I was never one to kiss a girls ass, or anyones ass for that matter. Its pretty simple, if you want to hang with your buds, do that, dont worry about her. She'll tell all her friends what an Ahole you are and you wont have to worry about this decision anymore for awhile.
give her 20 minutes, if shes not ready, tell her you'll see her another time.

sounds like your on the back burner show her you are a front burner type by giving her a call and asking whats up cuz your gona go do whatever with the guys and wanted to see if she was ready to go

If she's taking that long, she obviously doesn't care that much, and is trying to tell you so in that irritating way girls have sometimes.

Exactly, that's how I saw it as well. At about 8:45 she called and I didn't answer, she called me about 5 times and I still refused to answer. She texted me and said " Are you not answering for a reason ?" I told her yea, I waiting around for you for about 3 hours, so I went out with some friends instead. She then told me " I'm sorry for taking so long, but I still want to see you."

I'm not going to lie, I'm confused. lol

She acts like she doesn't want to hang out, but then tells me she does.

camarors8992 said:

If you ever figure out why women do what they do and why they do it.....then you will be as whacked as they are!

I've been married for 20 years and I still do not know what the heck is going on most of the time. I just go with the flow!

camarors8992 said:
Exactly, that's how I saw it as well. At about 8:45 she called and I didn't answer, she called me about 5 times and I still refused to answer. She texted me and said " Are you not answering for a reason ?" I told her yea, I waiting around for you for about 3 hours, so I went out with some friends instead. She then told me " I'm sorry for taking so long, but I still want to see you."

If shes into you she will make the time. Unless she's really persistant and will meet you somewhere NOW, plan another night and go have some fun with guys. All the girls Ive had good luck with are the ones that want to hang out with me to begin with.

Back