• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROCKTOBERFEST 2020! October 16-18!!

Big prize in the Members raffle is a Dewalt 1/2" cordless impact gun, battery and charger included, with both metric and sae sockets ! 300$ plus!
Not too late!

Hey yall we cant make it this time we will be feeding the fish at cape hatteras we will miss yall have a good time see yall at nacfest 2021

Hey yall we cant make it this time we will be feeding the fish at cape hatteras we will miss yall have a good time see yall at nacfest 2021

You will be missed! I'll keep you posted we *may* be holding a little get together even before nacfest! I want to run it by the crowd and see how everyone feels about it.:yap:
Rich

You'll have to let us know how the fishing went, Doug!

I'll add my thanks (and that of my uncle as well) to the board as well for putting this all together once again. It's no small job wrangling all the logistics for these events, but you guys make it look easy.

But Ben is absolutely right that it's the members that make the NAC experience special. We've got a heck of a crew here.

Rob

I sure wish I could have made it down; really missed seeing everyone. But, with my health issues and just getting back from HI and CA, it just wasn't in the cards.

Hoping I can make NACFest next year, and things have calmed down some.

Would love to see pictures, if anyone took some.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll post pics in a bit once I compile them all together, but I figured I'd recap what all I broke friday-sunday.

Friday I blew out the front drivers side shock (passengers seems to be leaking too) and peeled back my factory diff cover, which I pounded back saturday morning. Saturday I smashed my grille with a branch and completely wallowed out my track bar bushing. Sunday I sheared 2 zerk fittings off the lower control arms, broke a bead, and bashed my passengers fender and bumper up a bit, so now the passengers door is eating the fender, and I peeled back the damn diff again.

She's definitely not happy about it, but she still drove home after putting over a thousand miles on since Thursday morning. Now just time to figure out what to put that $50 gift card towards first...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

First time out. Was cool time. Gave me many ideas for my Jeep sewing them out there!
Broken/damaged list;
Header panel
Right fender even worse then before
Roof again. Previous damage
Door again. Previous damage
Hatch has a hole from the cb mount
Cb mount bent up
Cb ant tip Mia
Roof rack cross bars destroyed
Only really bummed about the header panel. But everything that got hit or damaged I wanted or needed to replace any way so there’s that. Lol

First time out. Was cool time. Gave me many ideas for my Jeep sewing them out there!
Broken/damaged list;
Header panel
Cb mount bent up
Cb ant tip Mia
Only really bummed about the header panel. But everything that got hit or damaged I wanted or needed to replace any way so there’s that. Lol

i have a rear hatch from a 01 its a light blue make offer

Some new work items:
Breakaway exhaust broken for good, need to replace the whole thing
Tires need to be replaced and wheels need to be revalved
Steering wheel developed some jiggle (probably the tilt needs tightening)

Still have all the old work items

Broken/damaged list;
Header panel
Cb mount bent up
Cb ant tip Mia

Thanks for coming out and bringing your group

I didn't get a chance to say hello over the weekend Groot, but glad you and your group had a good time.

Hope to see you and the crew again - maybe NACFest?

The LJ ran great and fortunately I didn't break anything. A good bath is all she needs right now.

Alex, I'm surprised your damage report isn't longer. HAHA. You drive that thing like you stole it!

And I'm still wondering who the guy with the accent is. I've never met him before. He just appeared next to me on the picnic table at the fire and made me laugh so hard I nearly pissed my pants. He was freak'n hilarious .... then he just fell asleep sitting up and John threw an empty can at him to wake him up. Too funny!!!

I can't wait until next time.

Back