• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatchya' doin'?

scratching my balls trying to figure out why theses pictures are not displaying right on a website I'm working on. Sometimes I get stuck on a problem and I can't go to sleep till I figure the damn thing out.

lucky you, I just got done eating and am going to play 360 till I fall asleep...

I wish I could work on my jeep, but I think my neighbors would get pissed if I brought a shoplight into the street and started wrenching, haha

For me it is 7pm and I am sitting in my hotel room in Shenszen, China. I am fantasizing about a home grilled hamburger and knowing I won't be home for 10 more days.

At 1am I was standing on the freeway getting written up by some dick head OC cop.

seems like you have been standing on the side of the freeway way too much.. last friday, last night...

Wow what a statement. Mushroom tops are the clean way of putting it. :anon:

Arnold is looking for $$$ no matter how he gets it.

Cops, americas heros...

You do know that fines from traffic citations go to the city/county you committed the infraction in right? The state gets none of that money. I think if you don't want to have any run-ins with the po po, you should not do anything illegal. :peace:

Studying for Electromagnetics Midterm tomorrow (or lack there of ;) )

Tomorrows gonna be a rough day. But then its an awesome weekend at the Red Bull Air Races in SD :D

You do know that fines from traffic citations go to the city/county you committed the infraction in right? The state gets none of that money. I think if you don't want to have any run-ins with the po po, you should not do anything illegal. :peace:

Someones always got to know it all huh... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Red Bull air races are going to be awesome, I am hopefully going to be able to see part of it from Campland at a weekend car show.

One more day of work and I get to start my 3 day weekend!!!

Air races are over in San Diego Bay and Campland is in Mission Bay. You may catch them as they swoop down for the start. I will be on my boat in the bay on Sunday with my little fam. PM me if you wanna see the races from the water ;)

Back