• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade my BMW 525 5 SPEED MANUAL For A Truck

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
1990 525 5spd 127k miles $4000 obo or trade for a truck

I need a ¾ ton or one 1on truck. Let me know what you have, no ½ tons please.

525 5speed manual tranny all windows and sunroof and electrical componits work great and drives straight, interior in great shape for a 90. This car was well maintained. NO LEAKS OF ANY KIND

NEW FRONT AND REAR STRUTS W/ H&R SPORT SPRINGS. VERY FUN TO DRIVE

NEW TIMING BELT at 107k

NEW CLUTCH

NEWER PIONEER HEAD UNIT W/ MP3 PLAYER AND FACEPLATE AUX IN FOR IPODS

NEW CYL HEAD

NEW OIL PAN GASKET

NEW MOTOR MOUNTS

NEW VALVE COVER GASKET

NEW BRAKES

NEW ALTERNATOR

NEWER FRONT SUSPENSION, (ca's and all bushings)

NEWER COOLING SYSTEM (RADIATOR and plumbing)

COMPLETETLY NEW EXAUST SYSTEM CAT MUFFLER REPLACED

COMPLETELY NEW AC SYSTEM

MANY MORE NEW PARTS THAT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PUBLISH

CURRENTLY SITS ON STYLE 32 STAGARD RIMS FROM A NEWER BMW.

Almost all reciepts for above work is accounted for. Most work done at dealer.

I am the second owner, My uncle gave it to me last year. He drove it off the showroom floor in 1990 and had most the work done at the dealer. He only had it for cruising around on the weekends as he had company cars his whole life.

I have over 15k in reciepts for this thing. It will easily go for another 2 decades and 200plus thousand miles. These inline six's are the most reliable engine bmw EVER MADE. I neeed a truck to tow with, let me know what you have as a possible trade.

Paint is fairly new

tires are in great shape accept for one is balding on the outside Other 3 have great tread.

this is ready for a trip to new york and back.

Drives Great give me a call or text(preferred)

Mike

916-834-2836

empire2u.jpg

workf.jpg

empirea.jpg

Last edited:
dang Mike...big pimpin the in the beamer!!

good luck on the sale/trade

dang Mike...big pimpin the in the beamer!!

good luck on the sale/trade

thx man, i absolutely love driving this thing... especially after i lowered it and got a proper tire/wheel package. Its soo much fun dd'ing this in the hills out here but i need a truck bed. I know i'm going to kick myself for getting rid of it because its soo cherry for its age but it is what it is.

Its super easy to work on to. Took me Just under 4 hours to lower all 4 corners and put in stiffer shocks and about 40 minutes to change out both motor mounts. I got the skinny on some cheap oem part wharehouses as well.

Forgot to mention it has a limited slip in the rear. It handles better in the snow than my jeep does. Light snowy roads of course...

Back