• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Jeep Cherokee

futbol4x4xj

NAXJA Forum User
Selling the Cherokee. 1995 Sport, 185,XXX miles, 5sp, 4wd of course.

The Good:
4" llift.
8.25 Chrysler.
31X10.50 Bfg All Terrians, 4,000 Miles on them.
Front Sport racing Bucket seats.
Hurculined through out.
Removeable doors.
New Starter, Battery And Alternator Within Last 4,000 miles
Alternator was replaced 8/16/08

The Bad:
Engine Runs Great but every once in awhile it Looses power. Not sure what it is. Going to work on it today 8/19/08. It would run good for couple months then act up for a week, then be fine for another couple months. Not sure if it is the gas or what.
May need new Ujoints at drive shaft.
Leaks at rear main seal.

I can't think of anything else have questions or comments let me know. I am asking $1600 for it With BFG's or $1200 With out. Not sure if the tires will go with it. May go on my brothers girlfriend's jeep. PM's or emails work fine.

Here are the pictures.
Jeep30001.jpg

Jeep30003.jpg

Jeep30004.jpg

Jeep31020.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

If you need pictures of anything else let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
520-403-6015 If it don't answer leave a message

im sorry there is a sundt truck in your driveway. working for a mechanical contractor, i know that must suck.

I told a friend of mine that works at safeway about your cheropile. He said he is interested and needs your number. You can PM me your number and I will get it to him since he is NOT a member yet if you like>

Lata
futbol4x4xj said:
Forgot. This is in Marana North of Tucson

it would appear so. I didnt read the whole post again before I posted.

Time for another beer.

Lata

bigazxj said:
you going blind in your old age gramps?

I love how Big Jus stops in and out to harrass senior citizens. I'm so glad you haven't totally disappeared.

Mdub said:
I love how Big Jus stops in and out to harrass senior citizens. I'm so glad you haven't totally disappeared.

Justin is not harassing he is just reminding.... Ahh you old guys are funny.:D

im still here im going to get another xj for a light rig once i get the buggy done and have some time to wheel it on some of the trails that were the inspiration for the build.

Back