• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF New Years Run 2016

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
We did this a few years ago and it was fun. Time to do it again. We'll use the Upper Lyda Camp again, same as this past weekend. People can come and go as they please but generally expect people to be up there sometime from New Years Eve (Thursday) through Saturday.

EMVqhhV.jpg

WzXo4go.jpg

YdhhrGH.jpg

Do you mean hangover run? Lol
No Larry, we're family friendly now. Also a new years eve night run is always fun.
I'd probably be up for joining you guys Friday night, and running some trails on Saturday.

Plans may change depending on snow levels, and Jeep status though.
Yeah we talked about that and there was a discussion of also doing a snow run at another time, depending on snow.

Out. Not at all ready for camping and the girlfriend has to work all weekend so we'd only be able to come for one night anyway. Plus no way I'm snow wheeling the Xterra on the trails. I'll use the four day weekend to work on getting the Jeep up.

I got my rig back together, am shaking it down today, and plan on being out at TSF on Friday around 9-9:30. Just staying for the day. Who else is going? When?

I'm still planning on making it out for a Saturday day run.

It sounds like a few people might be camping, so I'll plan on being at Upper Lyda camp 0900.

If anyone else is coming out Saturday and wants to convoy, let me know.

Hmmmm. Looks like a lack of interest. TORX, I can rearrange things to be out there on Saturday. I think that you, me, and anyone else with a running rig should rally out there on Saturday. Dig deep people!

Hmmmm. Looks like a lack of interest. TORX, I can rearrange things to be out there on Saturday. I think that you, me, and anyone else with a running rig should rally out there on Saturday. Dig deep people!
Sounds good! I just did a very chilly once over on the Jeep, and it's ready to go.

Rockbilly and Jaydubya, you guys still in for a Saturday day trip?

I'm getting some last minute things put on and swapped out. Nothing major, I'm still planning on coming down Saturday.

I've never been to the area so this will be a ton of fun!

What cb channel in case I'm having trouble finding you all?

What cb channel in case I'm having trouble finding you all?

CH4.

Here's some directions to where we'll be meeting in the morning.
From Lyda Camp, continue through the staging area, and stay left on South Fork Road at the Y (like you're heading for #20 Hood Raiser). Continue for approximately one mile, and camp will be off to the left, after a right hand corner, off a small spur road into the trees. It's pretty obvious, and I'm sure we'll have the turn into camp marked with a sign.

Map Link

Back