• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Jeep Cherokee

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to have a 1995 Jeep Cherokee coming up for sale. It has 208k miles and is an automatic. 4wd and Air Conditioning work great. It is a 2 door and there is quite a bit of clear coat peeling on the exterior. That being said it still looks good. I am in the process of finding a new drivers seat(this ones broken),cleaning it, and refinishing the wheels. The engine on this thing is really powerful. Probably the fastest XJ I have ever had. And we all know I have had a lot. :) Located in Nashville and my price is firm.

208k Miles - Engine is very strong
Auto
Manual Windows
**A/C Works**
4wd - Works Great
Body straight but clear coat is peeling.
Probably could use some new shocks and an alignment in the future.
Tires are good. Two rears are almost new and two fronts have at least 50% tread.
Factory Roof Rack
Cd Player with MP3 Hook up
This needs a little TLC, but I promise it runs like a champ and it shifts in and out of 4wd very smoothly.

I will sell it for $1700.(i'll knock it down $100 if I don't have to buy a seat and paint the wheels.) **If you are not interested please do not post in this thread. **

IMG03271-20110616-1839.jpg

Post here or Text me at 615-three 9 four - 1 three six 9

Back