• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BASH AWAY...

WrEkLEsSXJ

NAXJA Forum User
heres a few pics of what ive been doing on my days off. and dont bother asking any questions because apparently i have nothing useful to say....:rolleyes:

img1274560889938.jpg

img1274560890331.jpg

img1275152402197.jpg

yj brake cable upgrade..

img1275152401944.jpg

goodies.jpg

and currie currectlync steering...

img1273873491119.jpg

still not finished yet. need wheel cylinders and brake shoes. and still got to put on the steering stabilizer..

BTW anyone wanna buy a 27 spline 8.25? :roll:

Put it back to stock....At least its the right color though, silver is played out these days...

is that a back bone rear bumper of you make that>?

Looks nice man. One small piece of constructive criticism.. if you wheel it like a lot of us do (smashing and dragging), you may want to run the rear brake line above the axle tube. Seeing it below the tube looks to be asking to get ripped off, or rusted then broken open

i cant wait to get this finished and driving again.. funny how something as cheap and simple as a bad wheel cylinder can lead to a complete axle swap lol

ive had the 44 sittin in the garage for a while now waiting to go in. so when the WC in the 8.25 went i was like... ITS TIME!! i wasnt gonna bother dumping money into an axle thats going anyway

Back