• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF New Years Run 2016

Have fun. Loyd and I was up there today with a couple of others. We where able to do hood raiser. At the top there was about two feet of show. We where not able to brake trail from the top of hood raise up the road so we turned around and went back down. We went bake to Lyda camp then up to hogs back there was about three feet of snow there. After fighting a clutch that did not want to release when depressed in one of the rigs we called it a day.

Joe

If someone could relay the message to the group that I'll likely be late, that'd be great. Janice and I drove out to visit relatives at Cannon Beach yesterday and I discovered that I have a unit bearing on its way out. I'm gonna hit a parts store in Tillamook and try to replace it before heading out to Lyda. Parts store opens at 7:30...

Thanks everyone for a great day out in the snow. I made it home safe and sound, also just in time to rock my boy to sleep :). Wish could have seen more of what TSF had to offer being my first time and all, but I had a tons of fun none the less and even learned a thing or two. I'm ready, willing, and excited for the next time I can join you all in the TSF!!

Here are the better of the pictures I got today (crappy tablet camera...sorry)

This one makes my Jeep look like an RC crawler or something...funny focus ;-)

Last edited:
Back