• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shake down run (This Sunday?)

jaydubya2003

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone,

My name is Josh and I've lurked the pages of NAXJA for some time before I purchased my current XJ and got it ready for the trails, build thread here

I'm looking to do a shake down run at either Elbe Hills (some of the easier trails like Main Line and the like), or maybe Tahuya...(if that's where folks are closer too)

I've got the XJ on the road and drive it regularly now, but I haven't been able to take in on a trail yet so I'm excited! I've also got a good grip of parts on the way so I'm hoping to get a shake down run in before these upgrades are installed.

I'd like to make this run on either Sunday the 1st (this Sunday) or sometime next week.

I've never experienced elbe, but roll in pairs. Hopefully, worst case scenario, you burn more gas, other...possibly,yeah...real bad day/night. Always roll in deuces, just cause.

Yeah i wouldn't attempt a run on any legitimate trails without a partner. However something like Tahuya I'd do by myself any day of the week.

Back