• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Expedition Overland Youtube series

Just an FYI on this "Expedition Overland" series. They have put out the last episodes that end in #12. What an amazing adventure! Seems like one of those once in a lifetime trips.
They did such an good job in capturing the entire trip. I hope they have plans to make more of these. They are a good watch.

Yup. We are leaving Utah on the 11th and need to be back in Utah to camp our last night on the 16th. I will PM you some detailed plans when I get home.

Don't know if you guys have access from the Pony Express trail but looking for an update on how it's progressing.

We are 12 miles from US-50 heading to Eureka. Been a mostly good trip except DaveW broke the mounts on his bumper (and hitch) so my dad has been pulling his trailer. Then my dad has had three flat tires and left a brand new CZ .17 Hornet on his roof. It fell off and the trails ran it over destroying it.

Ouch! Don't suppose he used Amex to pay for the rifle? They'll reimburse for such incidents. I hope the rest goes better but you know it's always something when you step outside the lines. Enjoy!

What a trip! Some parts of the PET trail were surprisingly tight!

Back