• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys for Tots - Hollister, Reno, Aubrun Nov 21st

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Our Annual Toys for Tots Runs are coming - I just wanted to get a thread going to let every one know. There will be more to come.

Nov 21st:

Hollister, Twinhauler offered to head up this leg of the event

Reno- Alan and Gordon are going to put a location together and probably put together a day run as well.

Nov 19th at Knee Deep - we will do our monthly knee deep meetup and also collect toys there for the toys for tots as well.

Folks that go to Knee Deep can also head to Reno or Hollister on Saturday. If we can determine a good day run for the Sacramento region - since Prairie City has had zero turn out the last 7-8 years we are no longer going to hold part of the event there.

NOV 21st Saturday! Hollister TOY RUN 9:30 am-1pm for Toy Collection.
I am still trying to get a hold of the Local San Jose Marine Corp TOY for TOTS.

I will get a flyer together this week! More INFO to come! Hope To Fill up the jeep and truck with Lots of TOYS!

Twinhauler

I actually should be able to make it this year finally!!

Toy run
b2c257df880777c7d57b6c311dd2d5f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Toy Run...3 weeks away... Everyone try and Get to hollister Early. I hjave been seeing that they have been getting filled to capacity. I will call them today and ask about capacity and if they can make sure our group gets in.
I found our local Toys For Tots drop off center. Got that all set up
Staff Sergeant Salvador Olvera
Toys for Tots Coordinator
Santa Clara County
901 E Mission St
San Jose, CA

Bumping to make sure you guys saw thenAuburn meetup is the 19th at knee deep for toys for tots!

HOLLISTER UPDATE.. The park just told me sometime they fill up to capacity by 9am other days 11am.... The Saturday before Thanksgiving is usually busy..
Be There No Later than 9am in order to Get into Hollister 4x4 area.
I am gonna get there No later than 830am.... Please come early

Ill be there. Is there any particular age group of kids for the toys?

Knee deep requires you to buy food if you want beer. Or dont drink. Last call is 7:30. I plan to be there between 6-6:30 this thurs

Who all is going to Knee Deep and time? I plan to go and be there between 5:30-6

Im going

ITS ON..... Hollister hills this saturday.. I will have my radio on 146.460.I will be there by 9am. Bring a Unwrapped TOY....... reach out if you need ME HAM 146.460

Amanda, Dean and I will be in Holister. Looks like the weather is cooperating for us. It will be a test run for the new cooling system, repaired front suspension and repaired rear leafs in Dean's shitbox...

Nice !!!

We only recieved toys from 2 members this year at the auburn meet up. Way down from last year. A couple more might trickle in over the next week though

Back