• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Sliders/ Rustys Rear Bumper/XJ Partout/ Tons of random stuff sale!

ibrokeit

NAXJA Forum User
I have a TON of stuff to get rid of. Have a SAS'd Taco now so getting rid of all the random jeep stuff.

The only reason I am posting prices is because its the rules. Half the stuff I am not sure on the value. IF YOU FEEL IT IS TOO HIGH BUT YOU WANT IT, BY ALL MEANS LET ME KNOW. PM me or call 256.744.4492.

If there is anything little that you need, feel free to let me know what it is also. I am sure I will add to this over time. Here is a short list for now:

Rear Rustys bumper with receiver hitch. Great condition, some little scuffs but no rust or dents. $200 OBO PENDING SALE

AJ's sliders. Bought them from a member here. I think I paid $200 for them but can't find the thread. Have all or almost all the hardware with them. $100 OBO PENDING SALE

ZJ Auto trans and transfer case. It is the year that had a NP231, which I think was a '93. $100 OBO

2 or 3 2WD AW4's. $50 each OBO

4wd AW4 with NP231. $100 OBO

Motor from 1997 ZJ with all the XJ stuff swapped to it. Heard it run before the guy I bought it from pulled it, but that was 2 years ago. Bring a cherry Picker, its only bolted in. $300 OBO PENDING SALE

Bare block from 97 XJ. Blew hole through one of the pistons. One cyl looks pretty rough. Has head to go with it that I think is fine. $75 OBO

Brand new Daystar TC drop. I think its 2 in...maybe 1.5. $15 OBO

Springs from a '79 F150 (i think..its the ones that fit the XJ and lift it 3 in or so) $20 OBO

Tons of ZJ motor accessories (exhaust, intake, alt, ps pump, ect)

Tons of random XJ stuff.

Let me know if you need anything at all and I will get you a price! Thanks!

(Pictures to come)

Last edited:
DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0138.jpg
DSC_0139.jpg
DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0141.jpg

how much shipped to 37617? (aj-sliders)

Sale is pending to two people, but if not you are 3rd in line. I was just in Blountville TN the other day... Drove a Mach 1 mustang to about 20 miles north of Bristol, swapped for a supercharged SAS Tacoma on 37's, then drove it all the way back to Bama. That was a LONGGGGG day

OR WILL SELL EVERYTHING I HAVE INCLUDING JEEP WITH CLEAN TITLE FOR $1500 OBO

more random stuff to add

2wd front axle...good if you need a roller.
4 33x12.5 on the jeep wheels, but prefer the go with the jeep.

I think the jeep has ~120,000 on the clock

Those are my old aj's sliders that you bought from me and met me at the space center to buy them. For anyone who's looking to buy them They were in great shape with the slightest bit of surface rust that scraped off the bedliner coating, no dents on them or anything as I never came down hard on them just scraped up against a couple of small rocks.

how much for the header panel assembly and the drivers door window switch? (whole switch) 28034?

Back