• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Karma at [email protected]

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I donated a few PayPal bux to rescue@naxja the other day and it has brought me some good mojo:

Last night I met the wifey & kid for pizza down near where I work. While we were eating, the lights blinked a couple times then quit for good. We were pretty well ful, so we boxed the rest , paid and split. I went north twds home and w/k go :rolleyes: shopping. While we were munching, a tornado touched down a couple blocks - .25 miles away...skipped across a couple hilltops and made a furly good equal-opportunity mess (it nuked a Ford dealership, a ball field, the projects, and a pristine piece of country-club area) The pizza was mighty good :D

Today after lunch (good leftover pizza) we had our annual skill-pay review. I picked up a nice raise... :D

At the grocery, my favorite beer wasn't on sale so I grabbed a local micro ale of a different flavor than I've tried. They're good too :D

So all I can suggest is that folks send some PayPal dollars to [email protected] and maybe tap into some good karma of your own. 100% of online donations are going to be given to selected local Fire & Rescue squads serving the areas where we hold off-road events.

Thanks!

Don "Woody" Woodward
NAXJA President

Last edited:
Lucky dog!! :D Congrats!!!

Will be looking for my karma too. Very good cause.

Back