• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know where I can find a Rear XJ D44?

Citat3962

NAXJA Forum User
I know one of you guys has to have a project D44 rear axle that's been sitting around for all too long...

I just want a rebuildable D44 with the brakes and any goodies that are different from 35 to 44..

Let me know what you got... and prices... I posted this here because I don't want to deal with shipping an axle..

It seems 44s are cyclical....there will be times when everyone seems to have one, and then nothng. If you want to adapt a stronger Ford 8.8 with disks, hit Colorado4x4.org and look for Wally - he's got a few of them.

Citat3962 said:
I know one of you guys has to have a project D44 rear axle that's been sitting around for all too long...

I just want a rebuildable D44 with the brakes and any goodies that are different from 35 to 44..

Let me know what you got... and prices... I posted this here because I don't want to deal with shipping an axle..
Afriend is storring one at our place he said he will let it go for 350.it is complete.We pulled it out of a driving XJ.3.55 gears.

Back