• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If the new speedo gear falls in a different tooth count range then you may need to rotate it 90 or 180 degrees and reinstall. There are 3 valid ways to install it depending on which gear you are using.

speedo07.jpg

That is awesome.

mac 'I never knew that' gyvr

For some reason this surprises me with teh number of heeps you have had.

Oddly never run across it.

There's been a couple I would've like to have changed the gear in, but never did.

mac 'there's a science to it even' gyvr

Yeah the gears are different diameters.

Too close/not enough backlash and it will burn the gear up. They always look awful coming out after that.
Slightly too far away and it will do that too.

Really too far away and it just won't read.

Off to pick up the 98 limited parts rig...sounds like we may keep the seats to swap into the 97. Will put up a part out thread in the coming days. Not sure what all is good or damaged at this time, but will in the next day or two. If anyone has something in mind, shoot me a PM and will get a thread going in the F/S forum. Prices will be reasonable, and if I like you it will be twice as much.

Cheese "WF bartering is a viable option too" Man

I'd just buy an FM kit, then build your a solar power supply.

since it's for renewable energies I'd think they don't care so much about the FM part and mostly about the power regulation part.

which should honestly not be that bad.

Get one of those crank dynamo powered units and replace the dynamo.

Re: Re: Important

Off to pick up the 98 limited parts rig...sounds like we may keep the seats to swap into the 97. Will put up a part out thread in the coming days. Not sure what all is good or damaged at this time, but will in the next day or two. If anyone has something in mind, shoot me a PM and will get a thread going in the F/S forum. Prices will be reasonable, and if I like you it will be twice as much.

Cheese "WF bartering is a viable option too" Man

WF bartering is fun. "So hey I sold what I bought from you to that guy and hes selling half to this other guy. Here's a beer!"

K "is it march yet?" Man

I really doubt I'll make it but I'm going to wish I could fit d60s in my carry on if I do.

Back