• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail information

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
the previous thread of trail information got me to thinking theres just not enough out there. i did buy the books recomended and im not afraid of reading but i decided someone needs to make a site.
so im working on building a webpage right now i already have a url www.norcaloffroad.net (not up yet =P) anyway any input is more then welcome or trail "walkthroughs" are really wanted. naturally anything you submit will be referenced to you and or your homepage and or your email if you want it. t
he trails are mainly going to be located in the Sierra's but of course any trail is welcome.
im currently typing up the Rubicon walkthrough. i will accept every trail you know of beginner-expert. i think done right this could be a great asset to the 4wd community.

(mainly jeeps of course but other 4wds too. we need to test our winches on somthing since we dont get stuck and all =P)
sorry this was long i got carried away =P
thanks guys =]

PS: Legal trails only please =]

well its mainly a project to entertain me and help people at the same time =P

Back