• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC Xmas party, Sat. Dec. 7th, Black Bear Diner!

Re: IC Xmas party, Sat. Dec. 7th

Snow run is scheduled for the same day, so is the run cancelled?

Snow run will be moved. Christmas party is on for Dec 7th, location is under negotiation.

interested, is this at a restaurant or someone's place? know of a great Italian place in cottonwood heights/

A white elephant gift exchange with a theme might be fun... Something like "tools you should keep in your XJ" ... $5 max value, used, repurposed, use your imagination to
make it funny ;)

A white elephant gift exchange with a theme might be fun... Something like "tools you should keep in your XJ" ... $5 max value, used, repurposed, use your imagination to
make it funny ;)

make it funny ;)

I like that!

We're working on a place now and will post the details when we have them.

We're finalizing plans for this and need an accurate headcount. We're thinking bbq or steak house and a white elephant gift as mentioned mentioned earlier. So, who is serious about coming?

Had my wife cancel the other plans, we're in!

+1 for sure... Not sure if I want to bring the 4 monsters...

Back